Friday, October 4, 2013

Those darn cows!


Yep, that cow is cute.  Problem is, it's also been the cause of distress around this house.  Okay not this particular cow but the milk consumed from cows.  As I type this I'm holding my three week old infant as he sleeps fitfully due to my having eaten dairy products a few days ago. It breaks my heart to see him in so much pain as he cries and writhes when awake.  The good news for us is that we've been here before so we have experience and knowledge about the situation.  Our three year old kiddo is also allergic to dairy but it took about two and a half months to figure out.  A little bummed that I'll be missing out on cheese and ice cream again for quite some time but it's so worth it when I have a happy baby.  Hopefully in a few more days our baby will be feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment