Friday, December 6, 2013

Here's my review of the hazel wood necklace.  I don't think it has really helped.  It is very cute on my little guy though so I keep it on him.  He was having some more reflux symptoms recently so I looked at the dosing instructions again and adjusted his dose since he weighs more.  So glad he likes to eat since he was so little when he was born.

The last few days have been rough.  We went to Hubby's relatives for Thanksgiving and something I ate must of had dairy milk in it as little guy has been having lots of symptoms. Frustrated at myself for next checking more carefully.  I decided to go ahead and let my 3.5 year old kiddo try dairy milk food and so far she's been feeling great.  Not pushing things as she's not had a glass of milk or bowl of ice cream yet.  Crossing my fingers that little guy will follow a similar path.

The Christmas tree is up but I don't think lights will be up outside this year.  Its been too chilly this last week and I'd much rather hold little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment